Monday, July 11, 2011

Carla Mae receives another Excellence Award

Another Excellence Award was given to my eldest daughter, Carla Mae last June 30, 2011 at Linda Vista Elementary School, San Diego, California. She is in her 3rd grade now. This is the second award she has received since she migrated to US and transferred in her new school.

I remember then when Carla Mae was to receive her first awards, the Most Diligent and Best in Mathematics in her previous school here in the Philippines which is San Isidro Labrador Catholic School of Quezon City. I then can’t control my tears fall as I gave the letter of invitation (notice that Carla will receive an award) to my husband. Unexpectedly, I also saw tears from my husband.

It is so hard for a mother to be away from her daughter so I am just so thankful to daddy Buen, to Mama Mel and Tatay Fred for guiding Carla Mae always. Also, a big thanks to nanay and to my family for taking care of Lucy and baby Buen while I am on my work. And thank you Uncle Nestor and Uncle Tore for the unconditional love and inspiration.

Just a proud mom that I finally decided to start this blog again with an inspiring post.


8 comments:

  1. congrats to you proud Mom for having a daughter like Carla Mae...Just keep on studying well so that next award, u will be having an A+...God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has blessed you with wonderful children and family. Praying talaga for your family to be together dito sa US. May your family be strong, happy, patient and faithful to each other amidst the distance. It's only the miles that keeps you all apart but it doesnt keep your hearts away from each other & THANK GOD 4 SKYPE! Nakaka-touch ung part na naiiyak ka when u recieved d invitation 4 Carla's award tas naiyak din c Buen nung binigay mo. Be strong Laarni, I know your a strong woman and a strong mom. Love u all! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ay pahabol! Congrats to pamangkin naming Carla! Keep up the good work and continue making us Filipinos proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you mareng jeana at mga insan Ped at Lany.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla Mae had gone a long long way from the sweet little kid who loves playing to an intelligent girl who will someday be a successful woman you will be proud of

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI ma'am it's me your student in QCPU section 3D...hope you inspired many people...Go for it and let God guide your way.God,bless you ma'am and also to your family.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I am Carla.This became the results of me, by my talented parents. And i hope you a good day.
    Sincerely,
    Carla Mae A. Alarcio

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.